Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 5 - Romper Week

We made it to the end!!!  But don't worry, you will get a round-up post from me this weekend as well as highlighting some rompers for WOMEN!!!  We can't be left out of the romper fun!

Thank you to everyone that has linked up!  Voting begins tomorrow so make sure your romper project is in the Link Up Party (HERE) and recruit all of your family and friends to come vote for you!  I can't wait to see who the top 3 will be!  Good luck to you all!

Now, on to today's rompers!  We have my dear friend Veronica of sewVery and Al from the Shaffer Sisters!

Veronica has been busy at her sewing machine and just released a free dress pattern sizes 5-6-7 on her blog!  It's called the Sunny Dress and it is so cute!  For Romper Week I love the Zephyr romper she made for her daughter!


And Al made a romper with an amazing collar!  I love vintage inspired collars like this!  I can't wait to read all about the creation!  It reminds me of the Josephine from Violet Fields Threads!  I would know since I had to FLIP that pattern for the FLIP contest! Ha!  Shaffer Sisters, do I get extra points for guessing the pattern before I read about it!?! *wink*



That's it!  If you missed any of our series you can catch up here!

I will have a post for you this weekend with a round up and don't forget to get your projects in the Link Up Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...