Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Monday, June 16, 2014

Romper Week Day 1 - House of Estrela and Call Ajaire

Welcome to day 1!

I am sending you off to two FABULOUS bloggers today!

Magda of House of Estrela and I became friends through sew alongs and competing with each other in the Sew Off last year!  She is very close to welcoming baby #2 into the family!  I sometimes stalk her blog to see how close she is to having the baby!
 
Ajaire of Call Ajaire makes AMAZING outfits and was a participant on Project Run & Play this past season!  Ajaire, you did so amazing and I loved seeing your creations each week!

And come back tomorrow for Melissa of Sew Like My Mom and Jess at If Only They Would Nap!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me. I'll be 37 weeks next friday, this baby is in a hurry to make his entrance into this world... anytime now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me RaeAnna! I love sharing the day with Magda :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...